View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 03:12 PM   #9

Doh! Need more information from SSR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnone View Post
^^^^
Me too. The bike looks nice. Needs 500ccs.
I agree with the need for more than 250cc's or more horsepower.
But the biggest problem with the bike is lack of the bike's equipment, or maintenance requirements, or lack there of, and more photos of the bike from front, back, above and underneath!
Also a lack of an owner's manual and a service manual. I've contacted SSR on Alonda Blvd in California numerous times with little to no responses. If you visit their website you'll notice that they do not publish a telephone number. I guess they want you to come in, in person for any detailed information, warranty issues, or parts replacement. "Take the money and run"!
Or contact one of their dealers. Good luck with finding an SSR dealer with a SSR "on road bike" in stock. They all tell me to just "order one" to gain information!
SSR must be one of those suppliers who are mainly interested in "the money", and "forget about" any service, help, or feed back after you give them the cash!
If I'm wrong about their lack of communications, information and follow through, I hope I'm corrected in my opinions!
I would like to know a "lot more" before I would ever purchase any of their products.