View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 10:30 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerikol View Post
You should come down here and go for a ride, Cheesy. WX today is supposed to be near 80 with a slight overcast. Tomorrow is going to be a great riding day! The Missus and I are going to pull the Ural out and go for a nice ride. Not sure where yet, but it will be far enough to stretch the legs on the bike, but not far enough that we have to ride forever and a day to get back home. Maybe either Rome, GA or Birmingham, AL. Birmingham has a really good Indian restaurant, and Rome has some really nice scenery and roadside diners. They also have a lot of antiques shops and a Chili's (the missus favorite chain restaurant). I'm giving some though to selling off some toys. It's getting mighty crowded in the house, and with a little one on the way, we should probably make some room. We walked through the house the other day and were absolutely dumbfounded that two people could acquire so much "stuff". We don't even remember where we got most of it... The Hawk is one of those things that's likely to go. I'm going to post it in the classifieds later today. Any takers?
how did you luck out? they're talking about light snow here on Sunday...