View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 12:28 AM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motocrazy View Post
Bounty Buddy,

I have both bikes. I bought the RX3 first for a commuter bike and light offroad. Not that it can't do much more. But after just a few weeks I needed more power for freeway use. After seeing some videos of the CB500X with the Rally Raid Stage 3 kit. I fell in love. Don't let anyone tell you the CB500X won't go off road. Stock it has seriously crappy suspension but I threw some good knobbies on the front and back and I've ripped down some trails I didn't think I should have gone. But even stock the CB500X took it all in stride. I've purchased the Rally Raid stage 2 kit already and I'm just waiting on it's arrival. I picked up my 2013 CB500X with 3,400 miles on it for $3700.00. I had to drive 8 hours both ways to get it but the bike is becoming one of my all time favorite bikes. And at 52 yrs old I've had alot I still ride my RX3 at least 3 time a week to work but I know in the long run the Honda will outlast the Zong. My Goldwing currently has 157,000 miles on it and I don't see it croaking anytime soon. Anyway I thought I'd throw my .02 cents worth in the ring. Enjoy doesn't mater what bike you have it's always better than not having one at all.
Care to let us see?...sounds awesome.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~Benjamin Franklin~