View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 01:56 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjn View Post
I was actually born in Seattle, but grew up in Burien. We moved to the Church Lake area in 1978 and lived there for 24 years. Then, we bought an old house in Puyallup on 16th just off Pioneer and about a mile from the fairgrounds. Really liked it there a lot, and lived there for 5-6 years. Worked at Destination Harle-Davidson for the last 5 years of my working (full time) life. Then sold that old house and moved to the big island.

North Cascades Highway is a great ride!! I also rode down Highway 101 all the way down the beautiful Oregon coast many times over the years. One trip we rode all the way to Santa Cruz, Ca., camping all the way. The wife and I on a 1975 Honda CB750K model. Spent a lot of time at a lot my parents used to own in Norfh Cove, just south of Westport also. Very near the infamous washaway area on the coast.

Wow very small world indeed. Love those old cb750's. I've got one on my bucket list for a build hopefully will start on it this winter. 101 is a great ride I've only made it down into Oregon havent done it through California yet but hope to this summer for sure.