View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 02:41 PM   #8

I used to think that the FX was a useless bike, but someone on Mychinamoto (who lives in China) was asking about them for his local riding, and the more I looked at it, the more potential I saw in it out here in southern AZ. That being said, I would probably want a standard Chinese enduro 250 with both the TT250 and XF250 fitting the bill nicely. You already talked yourself out of the RX3, which I could see being a hassle to ride on your own property, which then brings back the idea of the FX.

If I was in your place, I would probably opt for the XF250 seeing that you have a dealer nearby. It will cruise at highway speeds, stock, whereas the TT250 would probably need sprocket changes to do so (at least comfortably). It seems that the XF250 is about the only Chinese bike that one can keep virtually stock and be happy with it for light trails AND highway use. All the others 'require' modifications. If I had the money, I would probably want both the FX AND XF250 for riding in the conditions you described.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard