View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 01:07 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdude View Post
Sounds like you've enjoyed Washington as much as I have!! I'm from Puyallup but actually grew up on Lake Tapps. Small world. That was a fun place to grow up as a kid. Hiking is definitely amazing from Sunrise and I imagine I'll use the RX-3 to do a few park and hikes at various spots around here especially at trailheads accessed by FS or dirt roads. Hawaii sounds like a pretty amazing place for an RX-3 too though. I'm going next month with my wife to Kauai it'll be my first time to Hawaii and I'm really looking forward to it.

I was actually born in Seattle, but grew up in Burien. We moved to the Church Lake area in 1978 and lived there for 24 years. Then, we bought an old house in Puyallup on 16th just off Pioneer and about a mile from the fairgrounds. Really liked it there a lot, and lived there for 5-6 years. Worked at Destination Harle-Davidson for the last 5 years of my working (full time) life. Then sold that old house and moved to the big island.

North Cascades Highway is a great ride!! I also rode down Highway 101 all the way down the beautiful Oregon coast many times over the years. One trip we rode all the way to Santa Cruz, Ca., camping all the way. The wife and I on a 1975 Honda CB750K model. Spent a lot of time at a lot my parents used to own in Norfh Cove, just south of Westport also. Very near the infamous washaway area on the coast.