View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 06:41 PM   #1

Kymco People GTi300 2015

Last couple of months I looked at many bikes not sure what I was going to buy. I was aming for practicality, comfort and of course to be economical. I never thought I would get a scooter, I was just considering them, until I saw kymco at the dealer. We liked it a lot. But he didn't have black colour.

This is the pic of the scooter the day I got it.

When we rang the other dealer who had the black colour he told us how good this scooter is. So at $5,999 ride away price it was clear winner.

We draw 250km (155 miles) to get it. The ride back home was excellent. We avoided the highway as much as possible.

There is a youtube video which I'll include the link for. In case somebody is looking in getting this bike or scooter whichever you prefer to call it.

I am just over 800km (500 miles) so far I am really happy with the scooter. It's so effortless riding it. I can put a backpack in front without needing to use bungee cords, without losing much leg room.

As they say there is no perfect bike. But this one comes close to it in my opinion. The only negative, which I would say is the small fuel tank. But this scooter is designed for urban use rather than touring. The seat is on the firm side I am talking about the riders'. Some people have complained about it but I don't have issue with it.

If you are around 5.10 tall and taller it will suit you fine. It can carry 2 people with no issues.

This is a brief description/review as I only had it for a month. I am still getting used to it and breaking it in. Already have changed engine oil and gear oil at 500km (310 miles).

youtube video

kymco people gt 300i - 2012 model