View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 04:14 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman10 View Post
Any one know of a supplier of parts for the Bashan storm 250,,riding in an Enduro yesterday an ,whole rear assembly just broke off,,including rear fender ,grab rails ,luggage rack ,,,pleas help if you can. you
There really isn't a dedicated BASHAN parts dealer here in the USA. I have looked around, and I have not found anyone. Getting parts through dealers is pretty tough as well. If you are lucky, you might be able to make friends with a foreigner who can get parts. They might be able to get them from China, Europe, or south America.

I would suggest to buy as many parts as you can from CSC, and/or the other option is to purchase another Bashan and keep the first one for parts.

Looking up on Taobao might be helpful if you speak chinese, however, many english speaking might find it hard to order thru there. Of course there is DHgate, aliexpress, etc, but those will take so much time to find parts.

I wish I had a better answer.

Best,
Warren

Moto Aventure ride 2020.

"If everyone is thinking the same thing, no one is thinking." Gen. Patton.

-2017 Suzuki SV650
-2015 BASHAN - STORM
Current mods: LED headlight & tail light, LED fog light, JT 428-130 chain, 47t rear sprocket, 4-fuse box, oil-cooler, CSC TT205 hand controls, 32" handlebars, aftermarket 295mm rear shock, digital speedo & tach, USB/12 volt accessory; painted flat-black.
-2005 Skyteam ST90 (sitting in pieces)
-2003 Buell Blast - SOLD