View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 10:20 AM   #29

@crabjoe
"I think you're being tricked.

I've been ordering a bunch of stuff from Aliexpress and Ebay from Chinese sellers that say they have inventory in the US. They would charge a bit more for it, since the supposed inventory was here. "

I believe this is exactly correct, based on the reply i recieved from EBay, along with a Refund .What Ebay wrote to me as reason for the refund was that Ebay was "Unable to recieve a working /valid USPS tracking number from the Seller ", despite there being one provided by the Seller with some very old and few updates. Apparently "some" Chinese based Sellers are presenting Inventory as if it is in the US , generating USPS Shipping labels for product they dont yet have , and order it from China , when recieved they add on their pre made label and reship to Customers.

They dont have US stock and it IS still coming from China and the pregenerated label assigned to it CAN be used to falsely give the impression "Item has been Shipped" which Ebay requires but in fact it hasnt been shipped , or at least not from within the US by the USPS because the item is still physically in China when that "been shipped" status is entered by the Seller ,along with the pregenerated USPS shipping label number.

So basically it's a Ebay Chinese Seller scam ,and that is how and why it took 6 weeks to get handlebars from Chicago- because the truth was, there was never any bars in Chicago, and they never got there yet from China for whoever the Seller in Chicago is, to affix the premade USPS label on and reship.
2020 Orion RXB250L