View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 09:10 PM   #6

late to the party as per usual but I just got mine a month or so ago.
you pretty much nailed it. after a month I am already thinking the clutch ain't gonna make the grade for the riding I do, which is the same as you described most of yours being. I have had it on small county roads but don't think I will commute because 65mph is slow on the road leading into work and I don't feel safe running the bike wot.
Beautiful scenery you have to ride in that's for sure. I started out thinking the only mod that I would do would be to lower it but the more I ride it the more likely it is that lowering it may be the only mod that I don't do. the height is fine even for a short guy like me. I haven't measured it but I guess the seat height where you actually straddle the bike is around 31 maybe 32 inches. I already have a leaking fork and a few other minor problems and am waiting on a response from Peace Sports, this corona thing has them backed up like everyone else.
what shift lever did you go with? I spent an hour or more tonight pulling the stock shift lever on and off bending one way then the other trying to get it so that I could work it reliably with riding boots. If I had had time I would have resorted to cutting it in 2 or 3 places and reshaping welding it into submission.
thanks for the review, very well done.