View Single Post
Old 10-18-2022, 12:05 PM   #14

Got paper work for Bike

Wanted to update status of my paper work problem.

I finally got the documents around August 2nd. By that time I had already received a charge back from Don's CC company. Don said his CC company would not accept another charge from me but he could accept a check so I sent him a check for payment.

Although I know Don was not directly responsible for the lost paperwork it would seem that he would stop using USPS for document deliveries. I know I would. He said they have constantly had problems with the post office in Memphis. His profit margin may be small but I would hope he is making enough that a $15 FedEx fee would not make or break him. Better yet he should warn his customers that if they do not chip in an extra $20 for FedEx shipping that the paperwork may be delayed, by months! I don’t think anyone would baulk at that.

Would I order from Don again? Yes, I think I would. The bike I received was in excellent shape from shipping and in the end I have a nice bike at a good price point. He also worked with me on shipping to a local dock which saved a little money.

Anyway, all is good despite the aggravation which I really did not need.

Hmmm. just read some other people having problems from Don. Not good. If I could not use a CC I would defiantly not order from anyone.