View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 11:34 AM   #5

Another vote for a Lifan.

I've had mine as long as I've been a member. Other than routine maintenance (which includes oil changes, new tires, etc), I've done nothing to it. There was one factory defect specific to model year. They fixed it after mine. They forgot to put some wires in a conduit and it caused problems. I fixed that. After 2020 model year, they don't have this issue anymore

I didn't want another thing to work on because I DO do all my own work on everything and I'd had about enough of it. I just wanted to ride and enjoy.

Only reason it's at 8000 miles (?) is that I've been on my boat lately and haven't brought it aboard yet. So it spent most of this year in storage. It also started up before I even had the start button pressed all the way in this weekend after sitting in storage for 6 months with ethanol gas in it.

In all that time and all those miles (lots of trails, gravel and single track), it has run perfectly. Fuel injection gets rid of all those "it won't start" headaches. It's a pretty well built bike. A great value