View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 05:00 AM   #5

Thanks for the welcome spud! Unfortunately the guys in west valley are closed on sunday, but I will get some pictures sometime this week. Do you happen to know why there are not really options in a larger displacement available around here? I am guessing that Pitster stopped carrying the xy400gy because of part supply issues? I have found a few forums stating that people were having a hard time finding parts from a few years ago. If this Bashan is really just another rebrand of a different gy with some different body parts, finding crucial parts should be relatively easy shouldn't it? So, as long as the body seems well put together it should be a pretty solid buy if that is the case I would think. I will definitely do my best to get more info about the bike since searching it by every variation under the sun it seems to have been sold under across the globe, like the hawk, the XTC scrambler, etc. I can't seem to find any great info. Bashan does not appear to be the manufacturer of the engine, maybe even the bike itself. Hopefully it turns out to have a solid engine with decent plastics/parts!