Thread: Boom BD250-5
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2021, 08:24 AM   #3

Also, they say it has an upgraded CDI... and that annoys me to no end. Ignition is controlled by the ECU on EFI engines. It's doesn't have a CDI. I suspect that the people writing the description either doesn't know anything about bikes, or just writes stuff and doesn't care.

If you look at venom, and their X15 super pocket bike, you'll notice that they no longer say it's 90cc. This happened a few months after I wrote about my experiences of my x15 I bought (on an other forum) and called them out about how that "90cc" engine was exactly the same as my "70cc" engine on my kid's RPS dirt bike. And how they only reason the x15 was faster was because it had a smaller sprocket, and it just barely eeked out over the dirt bike.

They're great with sales and support. They're literally the best deal on chinese bikes, if you consider the service and support. But the LIES they post on their descriptions are what upset me with them. Almost none of the bikes get their "upgrades", because most of it is standard. Furthermore...

Actually, let me stop, because I'm going off on a rant here.

Anyway, cool bike, but it needs to be cheaper.