View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 08:00 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zep View Post
I haven't ever adjusted my chain since I got it (or my valves for that matter even though I should have according to the manual service schedule) but I'm currently at about 2100 miles, in that time the chain has stretched out a bit but nothing major luckily haven't ever experienced it feeling like it's slipping and it's never kicked it off but I'll keep an eye on it. As for the mirrors actually just checked after you said that luckily looks like both my bolts are easily removable, I do park my bike inside a garage every night though so it rarely sees any weather and is never parked outside in it which probably helps haha but anti seize wouldn't hurt I will put some on this weekend. And the throttle twist feels normal to me, reminds me a lot of my friends Honda CB300 in terms of how it feels and how far you have to twist it so it's always felt normal to me. At about 800 miles though it did have some play in it but quick couple second adjustment of the throttle cable it's been as it should be and haven't had to adjust it again
Awesome! Yeah, my bike spent a lot of time in the elements during that time, and it's under a cover outside on a normal basis. Just so you know, condensation will build up inside the gauge cluster, if left out in the weather for long periods. lol. My horn is also intermittently working. Another side effect of being left out in the weather.