View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 02:23 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrfxr67 View Post
can't wait to see some pics when u get it

I just got it!!! haha exciting. Even the delivery driver stuck around for awhile cuz he was interested! I would have recieved it a couple days ago but somehow the local shipping comapny had an old Cellphone number of mine, not sure how they got my old number--maybe from social media or my yahoo profile or maybe amazon or ebay or previous business I had done with them in unrelated orders...Anyways no worries for me and just a heads up if you want your bike the fastest way possible then ask Kronik or whomever you order from for tracking number and they will give the tracking/pronumber and company it is shipping thru--then you should call the shipping company immediately to schedule a delivery appointment! Overall delivery was still quick and within the window of a few days promised, just eneded up towards the end of the window.

Initial looks after removing the cardboard looks like the box and one piece of metal shipping frame were hit..BUT bike looks mint!!! I will go back outside now to take more pics which I will poast later AND of course try to get the bike put together and garaged before dark. Maybe even get some oil and gas and start it up tonite!!

Also Kronik shipped the MCO or MSO whatever you call it in with the bike which you need to register it and is awesome! I have heard some bad stories of other companies charging extra or being lazy and taking a long time to ship the documents seperately!!

Thank you Kronik!

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me