View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 05:11 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthlessRyder View Post
my friend is bringing his camera over today and we will get pics for you all.
hey Andy have you tried these guys for parts? - http://www.powersportsmax.com/index_parts.php/tID/1

Surely someone can get that stuff . I need to get an antenna for the radio as I did not get that either lolz

If a dealer sells something and cannot get it right after the sale they lose my business forever-
Shame on you motobuys
I got my bumper cover in yesterday finaly. Its just cosmetic and doesn't look bad without it but if I paid for it I want to get what I paid for. Motobuys is usually very friendly on the phone but keep in mind they are "drop shippers" and probably don't have very many vehicles sitting around. That being said, I bought the pony from motobuys they should have been on BMS's butt as soon as I reported the missing pieces. The axle covers are mostly cosmetic as well I have broken one of them and was missing one from factory.

You are better off buying an antenna the one that came with it brakes real easily. Mine broke off riding in the wood and I'm talking about the plastic base not the cheap exendable antenna itself. If you plan on using the radio (can't hear it above Idle) , you best bet is to go ahead an replace it and the cheap speakers too. The radio in mine works sometimes, sometimes it gets stuck on full volume sometime it gets stuck on volume all the way down. The radio is a piece of junk but like I said you cant hear it anyway over the machine.