View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 08:32 PM   #6

Great video--

My suggestions--less talking, more riding. Not that I am against anyone talking, but it seems that that has become the 'formula' for these videos. I am 48 years old, so it could be a generational thing where young(er) people love hearing someone talk, so don't listen to me if I am in the minority, and don't think I won't watch your videos. I try to watch 'Motocheez' as much as I can, and that guy doesn't shut up! LOL

Bad words--I couldn't care less, personally, and working in the state prison, if I got a quarter for every bad word I hear, I would have been able to retire after only 5 years there; that being said, I would avoid them at all costs! Why? Because they are unnecessary, and it would actually make your videos unique--everyone making moto-videos throw out 'f' bombs like they are drunken soldiers caught in a bar fight, so if you were to cut them out, with the odd one bleeped out with comedic effect, you might be able to gain audience members from corners of the web that you didn't expect, like riding parents who let their kids watch your videos with them.

Keep up the work, and more Grom-clone videos!!

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard