Thread: Moto Cult
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 09:15 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdano711 View Post
Thanks for "learning the hard way" and sharing your experience so we don't have to go thru it. Very decent of you, and we can do with some more decency right about now.

This is me trying to do the decent thing: GET THE HELL OUTTA CALIFORNIA WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!
Thank you! Realistically though, most of the stuff I’ve done has been based on stuff I’ve found already done on this site. A couple other things are just stuff that I took a little bit different direction on due to my own preferences.

As for getting out of CommieFornia, I’d already be gone if I didn’t have a job that I enjoy and that also has a great pension. Lucky for me, the area where I live is among the most conservative areas in the state. Northern California is a whole different animal than the far southern and coastal areas. It’s not anything near what it once was though.
-2024 CSC TT250, stage 3 motocult kit, Nibbi PE28FL with custom-made cable controlled choke, modified stock muffler (larger diameter tailpipe), custom oil cooler installation with relocated stock evaporative emissions canister, oversized stainless steel footpegs, IMS folding tip shifter, a few little blingy bolts and bits. More personal preference mods to come.