Thread: 2022 kpr200
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 12:38 PM   #6

I decided to change my sprockets again, 17f 42r was too tall of gearing. I went with the stock 46 tooth rear sprocket and the 16 tooth front sprocket and this seems to be the sweet spot for my style of riding. At 65mph I am running 7k rpms as that is acceptable to me. The bike has little to no vibrations which is great, no tingling hands
I absolutely love the instrument cluster on this bike, it has all the stuff I like, analog tach, digital speedo, fuel gauge, gear indicator, clock and even a shift light
The bike is getting broke in and I am running at some higher rpms, for a 200cc this thing is a lot of fun. Not super fast but fun none the less. Its light and cruises 65mph just fine. It's fun riding a bike that will rev in the upper regions.

The seating position is comfortable and the seat itself is pretty good. The front suspension absorbs the bumps pretty good but the back is super stiff, I'm going to have to address this in the future. All in all the KPR200 is a great bike and to me after wrenching on it a little seems pretty on par with the Japanese, maybe not quite but close. I feel it's well worth the money.
2022 Venom Ghost chopper 250
1997 Honda GL1500 Goldwing
1978 Kawasaki KL250
https://youtube.com/@herbiesgarage681