View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 05:16 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
I used to semi-like his vids.
If what he says is true about Venom demanding certain content and nothing negative, that's seriously blowing it on their part, and got the reviewer on a bad foot, before the bike even showed up.
That said, it's obvious by his overall attitude he was going to be shellacking the bike and even making huge deals out of even the smallest things.
He's once again missing the entire China Bike appeal. A reliable ride for less than half the price.
One of the things that crossed my mind while watching the vid is that out of all the CB's I've had, I've not experienced anything like what he's complaining about, though I do thorough PDI's upon assembly, like checking the chain tension and rear wheel alignment.
Maybe that's the problem? These reviewers are used to bikes that are thoroughly prepped and fine-tooth combed by the factory/dealer?
So what you saying is he's not a mechanic and shouldn't own a china bike. lol

I'm still waiting for my 2016 Hawk to just fall apart. lol My best bike so far is the KPX250. I didn't had to mod anything. Just change oil and put gas in it. The bike has performed every bit as good as my Vulcans S. Hell even on my Vulcan S I had to tighten up bolts the the dealer had missed.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel