View Single Post
Old 12-02-2022, 01:00 PM   #17

I recently bought two bikes from Powersports max on Friday and they were in my garage by Thursday. So far they have been OK to deal with. I haven't had any issues that I need them to address so I can't give them any meaningful review one way or the other. When I ordered on Friday they immediately charged my CC and that night I had an email that my order was sent to the warehouse. On Thursday when I opened the bikes there was very little damage to the outside cardboard/steel. The bikes themselves at first glance look really good except for a scratch to a rack along with a tiny paint defect that's no big deal. I think one of the reasons mine came in such good condition was that their warehouse is only ~6 hours from me, the bikes only had to stop once, and that the bikes did not change hands multiple times. The shipper they used was R+L, twice now in three years they've delivered bikes with very clean packaging, and both times the delivery driver has been absolutley fantastic. If your bike is shipped through R+L be aware that they DO NOT require a signature for the bike and that it is company policy that it is left on the driveway. It is also R+L policy that they WILL NOT leave the bike in your garage for you BUT the driver I had was very helpful and was able to do it for me. If you live someplace with rain and snow or you can't get to the bike for a few days be prepared to have it sitting outside if you don't have a way to move it yourself.

To anyone who is buying one of these bikes online for the first time: Remember that you're not buying it from a local dealer and these aren't Japanese bikes where they take extreme pride in what they build and pay close attention to detail. These bikes were built by a companies most of us know nothing about, they were packaged then shipped from the other side of the world, and are mostly sold by people who know nothing about them from the other side of the country. Not all companies who sell China bikes are the same and there are definitely better companies/products out there BUT you'll be paying more. My CSC TT250 came out of the box perfect a few years ago with all bolts tight with markings and these two bikes I just bought will need to be fully gone over, tightened, and some parts will need to be upgraded immediately for reliability and safety. Just understand what you're getting for your money and what effort you will need to put in.