View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 04:35 PM   #1

Mrs. 2LZ Retirement

Finally,....sheesh. Set for March 15th. I thought she was going to drag this out longer than cheesy.

Also, she goes on vacation after today for a week and a half, so much of that time will be spent with friends in Alaska at the Iditarod again. That also gives me a week and a half off here to spend time with my bikes and dog! Why I don't go? Well....someone has to feed the dog, right? Plus....IT'S ALASKA AND IT'S WINTER! I'll stay by my wood stove thanks.

She has been working from her home office since Covid....and as luck would have it, she was in a meeting earlier this week and starting in March, employees will be required to go back into the office 2-3 days a week, depending on unit. Her exit timing is perfect. Being a 60 mile drive one direction, this will save us a ton in CA's average $4.50 a gallon gas.

What will change? if course, she's home now, and will be after she retires. The biggest change is I won't have to be as quiet as a freaking Church Mouse all day anymore!

Party coming....... I'll post pics!

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350