View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 07:25 PM   #35

Back in business!

So the weather finally cleared up – it’s starting to get nice around here, and most of the snow has melted off of the roads. My son and I put the new master cylinder on today and bled the system. I went out for a ride and all is well with the RX3 again. I’m not sure how air got introduced into the system, but it seems to be gone now. I’m excited to have my bike back – am planning a trip tomorrow to celebrate.

Also – wanted to note. I wound up buying the master cylinder from Tako (NzBrakelathes). Shipping took a little while as expected (hey, it’s ground shipping from China), but Tako’s price was significantly cheaper than CSC’s. He was also great to work with – he handled his side of the transaction quickly and communicated well at key points including sending me a video of my parts before he boxed them up and shipped them out. I gotta say – normally, I would be leery about sending $$ via paypal to some guy in China I met on the Internet, but Tako is legit. I would trust him for future transactions no problem.