View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:13 AM   #5

After all the parts arrive, I suggest you ask your agent to take photographs of all the items. In this manner you can confirm every part is correct. If you have any problems, you can resolve them with your agent before you complete your order.

After your order is completed to your satisfaction, the agent will pack all of your items in a single package. He will then present you with a shipping cost, which is your second, and final payment. After you submit your payment via PayPay, the agent will ship all your items to your home address.

Shipping weights are recorded in grams. The shipping cost for the first 500 grams (1.1 pounds) is very costly. However, the low price of the actual items offsets this cost. The shipping charge for each additional 500 grams (1.1 pounds) is much less. If you want to keep your shipping costs low, don't order heavy items. I always figure it will cost about half as much to ship the items as the total cost of the items themselves.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894