View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 03:00 AM   #2

After you choose one of the Taobao agents, you must register an account with that agent. For this tutorial, I will use the Taobaotrends agent as an example, since this is the agent I employ. First, go to the Taobaotrends.com website. Halfway down the left side of the web page, you will see a purple box for typing your user name and password. At the bottom of this box click on the 'Create Account' link. On the next page enter the proper information in the required boxes. Enter your correct legal name in the 'Name' box. I suggest you enter your China Riders username in the 'Username' box. Choose a good password, and enter your correct email address in the appropriate box. The Taobaotrends agent will communicate with you using this email address. After you are done entering all the information, click the green 'Register' button.

After you register your account, you will need to wait a day or two before your account is activated. The Taobaotrends agent will notify you by email when your account becomes active. Before you leave the website, I strongly suggest you click on the 'How to Buy,' 'Payment and Fees,' and 'Shipping' tabs at the top of the web page. If you read the information, these links will describe everything you need to know regarding the ordering and shipping procedures for buying at Taobao.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894