Thread: Idle air flow
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 07:18 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by artur94 View Post
Thank You gays for all you suggestions.
Last night I have un plug the IAC stepper motor and the idling speed it was unstable when engine was cold (to slow). So the IAC somehow works.
Some time ago I have clean all throttle body and replace all O rings and this didn’t help.
My bike is runs good in all the other time, ( so the MAP sensor do some work to).
The problem is only when idling and under the power load.
At this moment I don’t have working software to connect to my bike.
I have the red China cable but can’t make work with PCHUD.
Any suggestion what software to bay and where?
NzBrakelathes – so the Throttle butterfly valve should be fully close ( max 1% open), and all needed air should go thru IAC when idle? So what’s the process to set this butterfly valve to 1% ?
I know about the trick ( 5 x on and 5 x off) after this only the Idle speed is OK even under the power load, but after some miles is back to the same issue ( idle speed dropping down when under the power load )
So can you help me to porches the correct software for this bike pleas.
I do not plan to do remap in the ECU but maybe small changes with plenty of records before.

Thanks
I kind of don't think you need the live data yet, the throttle butterfly have a stopper screw and the flap needs to be fully closed so you can't see light shining thru top n bottom of it.
clean and clean again the IAC valve tip and passage with cotton wool or very fine soft wire brush or tooth brush
Basically yes the air should only go thru IAC/stepper motor passage not via main throttle area

The Software you MUST set the COM port correctly in Device manager to the USB you are using, gets complex to explain and the software only works on 32 bit system like XP or Vista or Win 7, there is a thread about it and this will take a lot of struggling maybe for people to manage