Thread: Jetmoto 200
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 12:36 AM   #20

ok got my throttle figured out my cable was crimped somewhere in between the gas tank and the frame, so i just had to reseat the gas tank =D.

Carb is running great no more break up at high revs anymore power comes on linear and wants to keep pulling.

so i am thinking about look for 21/18 instead of changing my sprocket ratios as they are still new.

my front shock are pretty stiff so i think i will look for a cheaper adjustable rear shock that will fit.

the r6 shock is ball joint on both end and my stock shock is ball joint on one end with fork at the other.(i posted both side by side on an earlier picture)

bad news. lowsided my bike today on wet concrete =( but i also figured out that the aluminum hand guards from cycle gear are fairly well made i would recommend them to anyone. they saved my clutch lever and my hands&knuckles just a slight scrap on my forearm. my handlebar also bent fairly bad but nothing a little elbow grease couldn't fix bent it back and is looking straight enough. looking at some pro taper bars from cycle gear.(http://www.cyclegear.com/PRO-TAPER-SE-Handlebars)[/INDENT]
engine is 163fml confirmed.

also changed battery and bike fire up every time at first start.

runnning mobil 1 10w-40 4t racing oil. any recommendation on different oils?

what are the cost of rewiring to 21/18 at a shop vs diy?