View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #7

I chose this section since it is for dealers and distributers. As you know Almon and I over on www.china-moto.com and I recently became dealers for not only parts but motorcycles. In addition to being an authorized V-Bike dealer we also searched new suppliers in order to be able to market motorcycles at a cheaper price and provide better service to buyers. We were contacted by a importer by the name of Travis Oberg dba Yoshida Motorsports and a year of talking to him we finally made a couple of purchases from him. After not receiving our products we became suspicious and made deeper inquiries. The full story is below please view it.

I posted in this section since he does not go after individual purchasers but dealers. If you have been contacted by this guy...do not believe ANYTHING he says. He is very smooth and convincing. BEWARE.

Read the story here. We are finding more and more buyers each day that have been or are in the process of being de-frauded out of their money by this thief.

http://www.china-moto.com/cgi-bin/ya...1265268233/0#0

Thanks and beware,
Almon and Stan
www.china-moto.com