View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 10:56 PM   #4

I just bought a 150cc scooter "Razor 150" from RedFoxPowerSports in California and they shipped it to New Orleans. I was nervous as hell. I read a Ton of bad reviews on them as well as spoke to a few folks on Youtbue who had problems with them after I made the purchase. I received my scooter in 10 business days (not counting weekends), it was all there with extra parts I needed to assemble the scooter and nothing was damaged. (today is Saturday, it arrived yesterday) The MSO is still in route but it has been mailed to me and I can track it. Your experience may be different but mine was good. They do not like to answer the phone but the online chat seems good, they have correctly answered a few of my questions although they have strange operating hours and all the people you chat with have very fake sounding made up names.

I cannot speak to the quality of the scooter. It's my first two wheel gas powered motor driven vehicle and I don't even have it insured or registered yet so I haven't driven it outside of my own driveway.

They currently have 6, 250cc motorcycles to choose from all manual transmissions which use a 229.2cc engine, one 200 which is a CVT automatic transmission and used a 169cc engine. (A guy on youtube who bought a 200 with CVT is only getting 53mph but the bike is not properly broken in yet. I don't know if this is the norm. Specs on the bike say it goes 65 plus depending on rider and road conditions)