View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 06:34 PM   #6

All wrapped up!

Here are some photos of the finished product. I'm pretty well pleased with how it turned out.

As for the EVAP canister (which I know most people probably don't care about), it turns out that simply reversing the orientation of its bracket and then tweaking the bracket just a bit allowed me to mount it with a nut on the backside of its original mounting tab after installing a little longer bolt on the lower side of the oil cooler mounting bracket. I guess I forgot to take a picture of that though. It's all buttoned now, but I'll take a picture of the EVAP canister mounting the next time I have occasion to have access for a good picture. It actually came out pretty clean. If a person didn't know better they might think it was made that way.

In case anyone is interested, this is the oil cooler kit that I bought: aliexpress link

Oh, and I also made a little protective screen from some stainless steel wire mesh. That wasn't on the cooler in the previous photos. Not that this type of cooler really needs the protection. I honestly did it more for looks.
Attached Images

-2024 CSC TT250, stage 3 motocult kit, Nibbi PE28FL with custom-made cable controlled choke, modified stock muffler (larger diameter tailpipe), custom oil cooler installation with relocated stock evaporative emissions canister, oversized stainless steel footpegs, IMS folding tip shifter, a few little blingy bolts and bits. More personal preference mods to come.