View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 03:00 PM   #7

Update:

Went back to bulldog the next day, and the last saturday and went the other way and it is MUCH more fun ride. Lot more smooth roads where you can easily cruise 20-30mph at times. About 2-3 big hills.

I always start at Wolverine entry. Red section is the super rocky/bumpy/ from that video. Blue parts are the fun fun parts. Yellow is pretty much a mile or so of wash...not much fun (may be easier now with the new carb/jets). The AA pit looks pretty sweet (that little cut out makes you go around, has a sign saying no motor vehicles, but there is a bon fire pit down there. It also looked like there are some dirt jumps/extra stuff outside of the canyon i wanted to hit, but it was getting dark.

Wolverine to AA pit is about a 30 minute ride going decently fast..so its a nice and quick ride. Ill have to see if my footage from the last two times came out, and get that video ride, or ill do another ride this weekend or so and get it. Either way, blue sections are super fun. GOnna have to try that willow section sometime to see how that looks.

NGK (2202) DPR8EIX-9 Iridium IX Spark Plug
RAM U-Bolt Mount
Pair of stealth style rearview mirrors