View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 05:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFOlivier View Post
I do not want to appear critical but are you claiming a new packaging crate cause that is all I can see barring a scratch on the back rim. What other damage was there to the bike itself. The difficulty here is where was the damage done at Powersports Max or by the transport carrier. Once the package leaves the supplier the carrier would be liable for damage and if you can prove that they caused the damage you would have to deal with the carriers insurance and good luck with that. But still you should expect Power Sport Max to assist you in sorting this out.
I get it, pics or it didn’t happen, but what part of “ Will try to add some more photos later.” did you miss? Again, if I would have been home I would have rejected delivery and would probably be still waiting on a replacement. I am hopeful x-prousa/ powersportsmax/ maxpro/ motopro will make it right. All reports indicate they will and I am patiently waiting and will attempt to contact them again. Just wanted to share my experience good/bad/ugly.

I am on the road again for 2 weeks for work and have limited connectivity and pc access where I am. Forums from a mobile phone is not the best either.