View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 02:03 PM   #33

@pete @artur94 @rjmorel @Jay In Milpitas @Biker_Andy @Sullybiker @Adjuster @willy dog

Thank you guys.... I used to read out all your messages and translate em to technician and then we both would get our heads down under the tank and trouble shoot...

Finally we successfully fired it up.. and now she is healthy and fine ready to roll!

so final Diagnosis was that not only Fuel Pump went bad (due to reason still no sure .. all we found was a slimy liquid blackish liquid inside tank and in fuel lines and pump... it was the same slime which clogged the injector as well... so probably criminal is slime so far..

break through happened when I followed @pete advice that we should plug out the injector and self start to crank up and see if mist comes out of injector while it is earthed with chasis even though I think it had two wires already.. there was now mist no spray..

so we took it to motorcar electrician he said he will get it fixed for us in few minutes he used injector cleaner spray (the spray can has a title throttle body cleaner though) he had and then blew dry it then checked it with some voltmeter and asked me to go try it as according to him its cracking and would work now for sure...

it was hard to get it out and even harder for them mechanic who was doing it all i was his wing man . sort of.. lol so tested it before assembling this time it sprayed like a a deodorant can.. and on first self bike started with huge blow of black..

Attached Images

- Adventure Touring# RX3 - 2017
- Dirt Machine# FSE-450 - 2022
- Classic# Honda CD175 - 1977
- Daily Runner# 1992 - CG125 (engine swap CB250 Sleeper)
- Project#1 : 1995 - Honda C70 w/ 180cc engine swap