View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 07:13 PM   #28

successful ohio registration

had no trouble at all in ohio. Bring mco and bos to title department, needed no inspection. typically with an out of state vehicle, you must have a vin inspection. took my mco and bos to title department, paid taxes, and title fee. then straight to dmv. no issues with registration there. added the hawk to my current policy with progressive, no trouble there. had title and tags in hand within an hour. I purchased my hawk from txpowersports.com, and actually had a great experience. had the bike within 7 days of purchase, paper work within 14 days of purchase. registered and riding the road the next day. I bought the hawk and a tao db10 for my son in the same order, had an issue with the tao. leaking oil from left side engine cover. obvious factory defect in the cover. contacted "Manny". he asked a couple simple questions about the bike. he agreed to ship the parts at no cost under warrenty. received my tracking number the next day. parts should be here Saturday. sorry for the long post. first time posting.