View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 09:15 AM   #22

Ok, as someone that actually picked up my bike from Txpowersports, I can say that the crates (boxes) aren't in very good shape when they load them on your trailer. My box was in pretty bad shape when they loaded on my trailer with a forklift. I can only imagine what contrition they arrive in after riding across the country on a freight truck.
I will say that in person, Manny seems ok and they took care of me very well. He provided all the paperwork, gave me a temporary plate, and filed all my paperwork with the state in the 20 minutes or so that I was there.

Now I've ordered some misc parts from them and the parts take awhile to arrive as they drop ship them and it can be hard to get fast accurate shipping information. Csc and Peace are awesome in this regard, but they dont carry some tao specific parts (like my headlight assembly).

Ok just my view on how at least one of these places works. Not bad, not great, just what I expected for a 1400.00 bike. I'd buy from him again, but then again, I'd pick it up myself.
Mods so far- Brozz swingarm, 21" front rim (Bridgestone Tw302 rear/Dunlop D606 front tires), Digital gauge cluster, pz30b pumper carb, after market hand guards, aftermarket brake and clutch levers, round fold away mirrors, Fly handlebars shortened slightly, 13t front sprocket
2009 Q-link Legacy 250
1982 Suzuki GS1100ES - "Jolene"