View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 05:10 PM   #26

So a bit of an update as well as a post to kinda change the direction of this thread rather then starting a new one over the newest bit of news...

Update first: I ended up keeping one freelance contract and have been working for them exclusively for the past few months. The other client had too many regulations for me to be able to follow up on continuing with them. But parted ways with them on good terms.

Second update: It seems due to the various injuries i have sustained over the years between a life of martial arts and motorsports when i was younger as well as various work related and car accident related injuries i am in the position where i am starting the process of applying for disability to help deal with some bills along with support for my meds as my diabetes worsens.

Now here is the bigger bit of news..this is the most positive of the bunch as well. As i have mentioned in my VW beetle thread my wife and i are well.. Expecting a child. We have calculated that she is roughly about 2 months along at this stage.
'80 Honda XL185S
'76 Yamaha DT250C dual sport
Baja Wilderness Trail 250
'07 Honda Shadow 750 Areo Trike
'01 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)