View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 09:03 PM   #12

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBeege
Sorry for the silence. Been in the office until 1-3am every night this week. Haven't taken much time on the bike...

Until the damn headlight died on me. Looking at it, the filament for the normal light appears to be dead. The bright filament is fine, but I'd rather not be blinding people all the time. Tried looking online for the bulb, but I'm only finding complete assemblies. Multiple places suggest just finding the model bike it's copied from and source those parts. Anyone know what the ZS250 is based on?

Still haven't taken the time to kill the ABS and replace the spark plug. That's planned for this weekend, after I get some sleep. I'll update with new shininess soon, hopefully

EDIT:
Figured you guys may be interested in seeing the headlight and assembly: http://imgur.com/a/gOH3S

EDIT 2: Found that the bulb is a 12728 S2 Philips Duplo 12V 35/35W. Hoping to grab one of those and be illuminated again.

EDIT 3: I have no idea what kind of fitting it is. I'll keep researching, but suggestions welcome.