View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 09:02 AM   #121

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95C1500 View Post
Cpould be. I believe mine is part of the abs unit itself

Possibly. I replaced the master, bench bled it, bled the brakes, and mnothing changed. So I'm taking it to a shop tomorrow. I know it's time when I catch myself running through the truck's future craigslist ad and what I'm going to say lol!

As for the bike, it's not looking good. Motocheez was kind enough to send me a couple spokes. He ships it with 2 day shipping, but it's not expected to make it here until Monday. Not his fault. So there's that. Not a happy guy right now.
From what I can tell on some of our bikes they have been using thinner spokes then the rims or hubs where made for. I was having lots of problems with 3.5mm spokes pulling out of my hub so I bought a new wheel and the new wheel uses the same hub as the old one but the new one came with thicker 4mm spokes. I no longer have problems pulling spokes. Most of these bikes seem to be coming with the 4mm spokes but some come with 3.5mm and those are the ones that give us problems. I bought a new set of 4mm spokes for my first wheel and they only cost me $30 with the nipples. You might want to swap out to the thicker spokes?