View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 09:36 PM   #1

Need some advice....

So I'm looking to pick up a couple rides for my son and his girl. Both in college, broke as they can be, but damn good kids wanting something scoot around campus on, and play on the weekends. A few models have caught my eye, and generally it seems most online dealers carry pretty much the same brands, however this is where I'm having a bit concern.... What I want to know is you guys feedback on some online dealers that are not crooks. Sadly, it seems within the china bike market, online dealers that sell these things tend to be on the really shady side, or downright dark. It's a shame, because these bikes have a bad enough hill to climb on their own not being "elite", add to the fact shady dealers just ruin the whole image itself. Just wanting honest responses on dealers you've used, trust, and happy to pass along to a new guy. Funny too, it seems there is a shit load of dealers in TX???? Looking to snag a Tao, Apollo, those 2 really have caught the kids eyes..... Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!