View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 06:15 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coggeshall View Post
"End of June" has been the timeline I got when I called to order back on 5/18, so they've been consistent in that regard. Whoever is answering the phones seems to give more accurate info than the canned "2-3wk" email responses everyone has been getting.
Based on my experience, it's BS. When I ordered in the beginning of May, the told me by the end of May. During the 2nd half of May, when I called, they said by the middle of June. When I called in the 1st week of June, they changed it to the End of June.

My guess is that if I call them say today or early next week, they'll be saying by the middle of July.

BTW, when I called them last week, they said they had a shipment at the Port of Los Angeles and they were just waiting for customs inspection... said it had already been waiting for a week. I wanted to tell them BS because the Tao China shipments I've found online all pass customs the same day they get offloaded. These freighters don't come into Port and sit. They have other ports of call and on a schedule, so they offload then go. I wanted to call them out on it, but I figured it wouldn't make any difference.