View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 02:04 AM   #1

Boom Vader 125cc Gen 1 from KronikRacing.com

I ordered my Boom Vader Gen 1 125cc "Cali Edition" bike from Pete at KronikRacing.com after looking at dozens of sites with the exact same or very similar bikes for sale. WHy did i choose to go with Kronikracing.com ? For me it came down to several criteria including price, time, reputation plus my personal experience with the seller.
#1 price--Kronik is among the very lowest for that exact incarnation of the Vader at $1200 including shipping anywhere to the 48 USA states and D.C. plus available shipping elsewhere in North America, probably Puerto Rico also for extra.
#2 time-- I was quoted and am on track to recieve my bike clear across the USA fro Cali to Connecticut shoreline in just 5 business days AFTER the payment is processed--I used a local small bank's debit card which did take a couple days plus I didn't order until halfway thru business on Fri--I am sure if I had wired the money or done some kind of instant money order it would have processed my payment and gotten me the bike up to a couple days sooner but i preferred the security of a card just in case because I had never dealt with Kronik before although that makes me think of --
#3 Reputation--KronikRacing.com might be smaller than say SaferWHolesale.com BUT KronikRacing.com has nothing but good reviews on Google plus I have only heard good word of mouth/typed hype saying they are good--AND Kronik is good! Kronik actually does know a lot about the Grom Clones and Pit Bikes plus the performance aspect because they have gone to many many races in SoCal and they sell and install all sorts of engine upgrades, engine swap options for all the bikes they sell. That is very good news to me that they have only a good reputation, that they are somehwhat smaller so they have the time to help me with whatever I need and they specialize in the bikes they sell instead of having dozens of other products and some sites even sell appliances and whatever so half their sales men at the big sites have no idea what they are even selling you wheras Pete at KronikRacing.com i can confidently say Pete can tell you all the specs, how to set up the bike, what to reccomend you for upgrades on carbs, intakes, even complete new larger engines--Pete without a doubt knows his stuff with these bikes--which brings me to--
#4 My personal experince so far has lived up to the great reputation I have heard about KronikRacing.com and Pete. I have NOT recieved the Vader yet but everything, all the questions answered and customer service, shiping tracking and ship times have all been aces from Pete and KronikRacing.com. I plan on making updates to this post, POSSIBLY even an unboxing of my Vader when I get it to tell everyone if my experience with Kronik continues to be great from start to end.
So far I have nothing but good things to say about Kronik, i would reccomend them over anyone else so far because they are so helpful and the price is almost the best, honestly I did find exactly 1 seller undercutting all the other cheapest sellers by about $30-$40 for the Gen 1 and 2 Vaders on one of the huge retail sites but that seller has still not answered a question I asked over a week ago so that's why i went with Kronik instead plus I am confident kronik knows what they are talking about to a very high degree in addition to answering questions I have had on multiple different occasions so far.

. Thank you Kronik!!

I can hardly wait to get my bike and update the post!

Post where you got yours and your costs and experiences and warnings or reccomendations here or on another thread if you want to share! i feel like it is very important to share our experiences to direct people to good sellers like Kronik or warn our fellow buyers away from other sites that people have had bad experiences at so that we can all get the best service possible

"Life's too short not to enjoy it-So's my China Bike!"-Me