View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 09:39 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangMiddle24 View Post
I am totally thinking about getting one of these because the price is right. What is the top speed it can get and how is the real world MPG? Does it feel quality enough or rattle bad?

The specs on the sales website seem exaggerated with claims of 80+Mph and 67MPG.

It would be epic if you could make a video of this going down the road since it is so new no one else has!
Just got the bike in the crate on Friday afternoon and just took a short ride after putting it together so cannot answer your questions.

It seems to be decent China bike quality. I have owned about seven Chinese bikes over the years with good success but they are not Japanese bike quality. Don't buy one if you cannot turn a wrench.

Probably won't be able to answer any performance question for a while as I will be breaking in the bike as per the owner's manual.

Don't see the value of a video of the bike going down the road plus don't have a video camera anyway other than my cell phone.

I had two DF250RTBs over the years and the last one I owned for 4 years with little trouble. It had a cruising speed of about 60 MPH. Definitely not an Interstate bike. If you want to go faster than that then this is not the bike for you.