View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 08:21 PM   #4

Take a look at the third post in the sticky https://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=20331. That should give you some resources as to what to look for. Brands of chain can be a matter of personal preference, but for what it's worth, if you're set on going with an o-ring type sealed chain, I'd look for an "x-ring" chain. The shape of the seals between the plates on an x-ring chain generally do a better job of keeping contaminants out of the pins and their bushings. You may want to do some searching on here to see if anyone has run into issues with 520 o-ring (or x-ring) chain causing any fitment concerns as it is a little wider than standard 520 chain. I haven't crossed that bridge yet myself so I don't know if it's an issue or not.
-2024 CSC TT250, stage 3 motocult kit, Nibbi PE28FL with custom-made cable controlled choke, modified stock muffler (larger diameter tailpipe), custom oil cooler installation with relocated stock evaporative emissions canister, oversized stainless steel footpegs, IMS folding tip shifter, a few little blingy bolts and bits. More personal preference mods to come.