View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 09:53 AM   #9

Ok, first post here to test things out. I have been riding street bikes for quite a while and I have used both Sena and Cardo. It all really depends on what your needs are. If you are riding 2-up and just want to talk to your passenger the cheapo stuff will work just fine. If you want to talk to just one other bike the cheapo will probably do that just fine. Make sure to look at the range. They don't work around corners in canyons. If you want to listen to music and talk with a group of people get a nicer one like Sena or Cardo. I prefer Cardo. I have one with mesh (lets you talk to a large group) It also has much better quality speakers and quite a few other features. You can pair a different brand com with it that doesn't have mesh and then connect to a mesh group to bring that com into the group. When they say noise canceling they don't mean on the helmet speakers part. It is to block out wind and motor noises when you are talking to other people. If you have a noisy helmet (lots of wind noise) don't even bother with music. You will have to turn it up to a deafeningly loud level just to hear it and it won't be very enjoyable. I hope that helps.