View Single Post
Old 04-05-2022, 06:22 PM   #41

The 11mm spring from the Chinese guy turned out to have 10.5 and was way too soft to set the correct SAG, that is 3.5cm static SAG you have to tighten it a lot which measures the spring range the original white spring for me is too hard so I had to put on the original progressive, but that required rolling the locking pulleys now I just need to remake the shock head bearing from 10mm to 12 tomorrow I should be able to do that.
Recently I spent a few nights reading and I already know that I made a mistake, because I should make a spring for my weight and you charlie the same it is the basis everywhere I read it was mentioned I also read the actions of sqod raider and there someone wrote that he bought a progressive shock absorber from CSC and the spring was too small spring is the basis I found a motorcycle, I found a motorcycle with a shock absorber that I bought and it is a good shock absorber and it turned out that it costs 93$ in my country, this is important news, because these shock absorbers are commercial and rip people off the bike is called Diabolini Thunder 250 or MMR 250 only you have to ask what is the length of it in żongshen rx3 it says that it has 395, but measure shows me 390 strange.