View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 06:55 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plado View Post
Forum admin question. How do I close my account and leave the forum please I can find no reference in the FAQ to how to leave the forum and cancel registration.
Please don't take this as an insult - it's just that I have been forced to leave the world of Motorcycle Riding for ever because of a serious accident when I was hit at 40mph by a car with driver slumped over the wheel unconscious. I lost most of my right leg and badly injured my right arm as well as double fracture of pelvis. I won't ever ride again and it took me 20 weeks in hospital to be fit enough to go home.

My wonderful Sky Team V-Raptor that was brand new is no more - it flew with me through the air and landed 30 feet (9 metres) away and thanks to the Devon Air Ambulance crew expert team they got me to hospital very quickly which saved my life. I am sorry not to be able to contribute to the forum any more.
Sad but that's the nature of the cosmic fly swat. It got me but thankfully at age 68 and not 38 so I have had 52 years of riding - it doesn't owe me much.
Best wishes to all on the forum I wish you all safe and happy riding.
--
Plado
Sorry Plado best wish and take care