View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 03:03 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruces View Post
Wear your helmet !
Good luck today .

Helmet worked very well...same with a piece of tech i had on me...all i am saying on that part lol.. But yea...i basically got a bunch of smoke blown up my ass..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbo7106 View Post
I served with the Marines and learned much! Know the enemy, cover your six, and lay down some psyc ops!

Prime example, I work in surgical services, in the OR. There are a few surgeons that I need to put my boot in their throats, but I realize the hospital would frown on this. Yes, they have a God complex, but I’m still not allowed to arrange the meeting! 🙁 Sooo, I speak very little to them, study their weakness and have a plan for when they go bat shit crazy! 😜

A guy once told me, “Coworkers are coworkers. They are not your family. They are not your friends. Treat them accordingly.”

Be safe!

Thanks, Will def keep the above in mind especially in light of the fact that the co worker i mentioned earlier..we have in fact confirmed that he has been stalking us...to the point he followed me to the store at the place i am delivering for..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben2go View Post
It seems that everyone lately has been having it rough at work. I don't just mean the people here but also the people in my meatspace life as well.

Good luck to you, DarkRider.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICRider View Post
Sounds like G4S, my ex used to work for them.
Best of luck to you, hope it turns out okay eventually.

Not G4s though i do have interactions with them from time to time...

Well i apparently have another meeting with the same head guy on thursday... I need to get ahold of some info before hand so i got a few more calls to make during my free time on the pizza days lol
'80 Honda XL185S
'76 Yamaha DT250C dual sport
Baja Wilderness Trail 250
'07 Honda Shadow 750 Areo Trike
'01 Harley Davidson Softail Deuce
Polaris Magnum 425 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyj812 View Post
You can't pin this one on me, my wife is still mad at me. I don't need your wife mad at me too. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LZ View Post
Disclaimer: The above post by 2LZ is in no way the view of this site, other members or Bruce's llama. It is the opinion of 2LZ and 2LZ alone. ;-)