View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 04:17 PM   #172

ZS190 wasn't too hard to get installed. I had to slightly shave a teeny bit of clearance. Was harder to get my rearsets to fit. I didn't like how the brake lever fit and ordered some aftermarket cnc rearsets that looked good. What a b to install. After that, got it running on the old harness. Things looked great. I ran it for about ten minutes and then it stalled. Figured I'd get back to it in a day or so.

That was 4 months ago. It hasn't ran since. I've wired and rewired, multiple coils, cdis, everything I could think of and only have gotten intermittent spark. Yesterday tried a new magneto and pickup and still nothing. I'm way past frustrated with this one.

Right now, I'm on the wiring that came with the engine. I thought about making my own simple harness and trying it but haven't gotten to that level of yet. This weekend I'm going to plug back into the vader harness and see how that goes with the new magneto and pickup.

So,....if anybody has any tips on wtf I could try, please advise. I've never had this much of a problem from any bike I've ever had. Well there was that old sabre that got flooded twice and i timed wrong, but other than that one