View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 02:16 AM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I am in the L.A. area until Sunday visiting family for Thanksgiving. I was planning on driving the hour+ or so this Friday to Excalibur to pick up a windshield for my new love in my life, my TGB scooter, and called CSC and found out they are open (they are probably within 20 minutes of each other and CSC is actually on the way to Excalibur). I was all set to sit upon the TT, and give it a going over, but alas, Excalibur is closed on Friday! Not sure if I will drive all the way just to see the bike (although I would like to sit upon the RX3, too), as I would probably buy one anyway, but will let you guys know via this thread and photos if I do choose to go. Keep in mind this is the greater metropolitan L.A. area AND Black Friday (and not everyone is off of work, so is a regular commute for many), so traffic will be a huge mess.
I called CSC on Wednesday, and was told they will be open on Friday and Saturday. If you visit them, please bring along your camera, and take some photos. I hope you have a happy, and safe Thanksgiving.

"Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you with experience." Mark Twain

2015 Zongshen ZS250GY-3 (RX3)
2006 Zongshen ZS200GY-2 (Sierra 200)
2005 Honda XR650L
2004 Honda CRF250X
1998 Kawasaki KDX220

Mods made to my Zongshen ZS200GY-2: http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=6894